Caps Cases is committed to providing environmentally sustainable packaging.
Our environmental responsibility is something we take very seriously at Caps Cases, both as an individual business and as a global industry. That’s why we strive to do everything possible to minimise our own carbon footprint.
- All of the products that we manufacture are paper based, which is the most environmentally friendly packaging material available, as it comes from renewable resources.
- 100% of our off-cuts and waste paper is recycled. Our closed loop recycling system captures waste directly from the machines and processes it for recycling.
- We implement an accurate and precise setup process for each job, therefore minimising the amount of material waste and off-cuts as much as possible.
- We prefer to use 100% recycled paper and encourage our customers to choose recycled paper when suitable.
- Pallets are re-used where possible.
- Our deliveries are grouped where possible to save fuel.
- We review the energy consumption of both our factories on a regular basis to ensure we maintain a consistent level of performance.
- All toner cartridges and paper used in our offices is recycled.
- We encourage all office and canteen waste, such as cans, bottles and plastic cups, to be recycled.